Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Golazo Energy Sampling Party: Coming Soon

I don't want to brag, but back in the day I used to be an energy drink fiend. While I was at college my buddy lived next door to a 7-11, and whenever we got bored we naturally wanted sweets and drinks. It's human nature. So we would walk on over to the store and gaze at the splendors that resided within the coolers. Energy drinks always seemed to be located directly between the soda and beer. As if to say that if you weren't quite ready to party (beer), but you didn't want to look like a kid (soda), why not go crazy with some liquid energy.

Nowadays I limit myself, but that might all change with the introduction of Golazo Energy. The first and only energy drink that celebrates the sport of soccer. The drink is currently only available in the Seattle area, unless you order from their website. They have plans to expand to Portland, but I couldn't wait to get my hands on some cans!

I just purchased a 6-pack online and will have a sampling party as soon as they arrive. I'm not sure who will be the privileged few to taste the beverage, but if you follow my blog you might get some bonus points. I'll be sure to get my opinion of the drink up on the blog as soon as possible. I also plan to test its performance as a pre-game drink before one of our indoor soccer games. Let me know if you want to join!

No comments:

Post a Comment