Thursday, February 3, 2011

Inspiration: Golazo Energy

So I'm visiting some of my favorite blogs when I came across this video. My jaw literally dropped. Golazo is an energy drink company that is focused on the sport of soccer. They are located in Seattle, but have plans of expanding to Portland in the future. I've known about the beverage through a friend, but I had no idea they were throwing parties of this magnitude. In this video they are showcasing a recent 3v3 soccer event that was held in order to promote the beverage. I couldn't help but think about Pitch Black as I watched this clip. It was great to see some of my ideas incorporated into the event. The graffiti murals on the walls, painted team crests, and the hard court surface are all features that I have discussed here on this blog. To see an event of the same style really gets me excited for the possibility of creating a permanent destination for this brand of soccer.


No comments:

Post a Comment