Monday, October 18, 2010

I have a GOLDEN TICKET

It's Official!

I am one of 35 MLS season ticket holders that has been invited to attend tomorrow's press conference at the Nines hotel in downtown Portland. Who will go down in the history books as being the first players signed by our MLS Timbers? Check my previous post for the list of players I expect to make the jump. Also you shouldn't be surprised if some Timbers U-23s get a nod. I believe strongly in the skill level both Freddie Braun and Jake Gleeson possess. It would be a privilege to watch them develop in Major League Soccer.

I will try to take some good photos and video during the event. The Footy Guru will be on hand as I continue to convince him that the following inequality is correct:

Portland Timbers > Vancouver Whitecaps > Seattle Sounders

No comments:

Post a Comment