Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Inspiration: Brooklyn FC

I stumbled upon the website for Brooklyn FC a few months back when I was looking for modern soccer facilities. Obviously this indoor center hasn't been built yet, but if it turns out anything like the concept art shows, it will be a special place to play. They created the website to generate interest in the project and to conduct market research. I figured I could use a similar approach by starting this blog as a means of getting my ideas written down in a format that people could view and comment on. I hope to have some concept art posted soon that will illustrate my vision for a street soccer court here in Portland.

"Brooklyn F.C. is a New York City indoor soccer arena mixing the best of sport, lifestyle, and technology."

No comments:

Post a Comment